Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!!!!

Modeling my new pink jacket from FOREVER 21. Also, the short-sleeved white one is from there too & the yellow top...thanks for the giftcard Stace!!
HOT new spandex!!!




My mom made this darling HAPPY B-DAY centerpiece!


Also modeling my new ROXY purse & pants. My mom sponsored me in buying this new LIVESTRONG top...I love it!





My sister Stacey had these shirts made when she turned 30, and she loaned them to us. Jaken is so excited!





So the day is finally here...my 30th birthday!!! I have been dreading this day, since I was probably 20 years old. I was sure I would be in tears, and need anti-depressants! Well, luckily I'm feeling GREAT!! It definately helps that I'm not big & pregnant! Also, Cody and I are doing really good. Our marriage is the best it has been, we are out of debt, and building a new home....life is GOOD!! As Cody keeps saying "30 is SEXY"!! Caleb is saying it to me now too....great!! So for the last few years, I've been telling Cody that I really wanted to be on vacation, somewhere tropical for my 30th. He said we could, but then we had our big trip to Thailand 5 months ago, I was sure that another vacation this soon wouldn't be happening:( Luckily, our friends invited us to Cabo, and we couldn't pass it up, since it was free room & board! Even tho I wasn't there on my actual birthday, it was just 2 wks before, so it was good enough for me!


For my actual b-day today, I taught Spin this morning. Cody took the day off, and we came home and layed out for an hour! It was so nice to have warm weather! Then we went for a good 5 mile run to get ready for the Ogden Marathon relay that we are doing next Saturday. Luckily some clouds came out, so it wasn't too hot. It was also a bit windy, which was nice for a breeze, but no good for a headwind! Later, we went out to dinner in Eden at Harley & Buck's, with the Bundy's, my mom, and our boys. Then we came back to my parents house for presents, cake & ice cream. Lindsey got me a SEPHORA gift card, that I'm really excited to use! My parents gave me cash, which I used for some new MEK jeans from the BUCKLE. Cody got me some sexy new spandex biking shorts, and of course the trip to Mexico!! I'm so glad that I have such a wonderful, and supportive family!




8 comments:

Annie said...

I'm glad you liked your birthday and the celebrating beforehand. You are one of the lucky FEW to have such a unigue day of birth...you're welcome! 5-6-78. That only happens a few times every century. Like 1-2-34 or
2-3-45 or 3-4-56 or 4-5-67 or 5-6-78 or 6-7-89. I'm glad I could go 3 weeks overdue to give you that great date!

Lindsey said...

What a great birthday. Seriously, 30 never looked so good. What a way to celebrate!! Also nice you're not pregnant, I didn't realize you were almost about to pop on your birthdays with the boys in your belly. Hope you don't mind my tribute I did to you.

The Skeen's said...

Happy Birthday!! You look absolutely amazing and you are an inspiration to me. Enjoy the 30's, I thought they were great!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Look how flipping cute you are! What a doll. Birthdays can sometimes be just like any other day! I am glad you made this mile marker birthday, something to rmemeber. I will be there in August. Nothing official planned yet though.

PS. I am going private. Will you leave me your log in address!?

Love AIMEE

Jamie Jo said...

Could you be any cuter? Remember when you used to look like a Cabbage Patch kid? And remember when you were FACE in the year book? And now you are America's Next Hottest Mama! Why didn't I get your genes? I want to be as cute as you. Sorry I missed the fun day. I can't wait to see you on Sunday.

Lee said...

you're looking so good. all your bd celebrations sounded so fun. i'm glad you celebrated in style!

Stanford Family said...

Happy 30th Birthday! You look great!

Tracy said...

30 is totally the new 20! You look GREAT! I need to show Jeff these pictures so he can get a vision of how my 30t bithday needs to look. He's got 5 months... :) Happy Belated birthday!