Thursday, June 12, 2008

Caleb's Birthday and Graduation



Caleb went to Wee Wonders pre-school for 2 years. He had a great teacher named Miss Lori, and also got to go there with one of his best friends Annastin Jensen. He was a Valadictorian, because he had learned to read, and got one of his favorite toys, a Transformer, from Miss Lori. I can't believe I will have a kindergartner in just a couple months!!!







We celebrated Caleb's 5th birthday when the Lakes were here for the marathon. I brought a pinata that Cody hung from a tree at the Brigham City park where we met. The kids really enjoyed taking a whack. Caleb was thrilled with his new bike. He has SO outgrown his first one that came with training wheels.


2 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

That was weird to see pics of my boys with hair! And Josh in the girl glasses. Help me. I'm glad we could help celebrate Caleb's birthday. I can't believe he is 5. Crazy! I also can't believe he can read!!! Encourage that love of reading in him. Don't let it die!!!!

Tracy said...

I am dying over Kindergarten as well. It is crazy when your first approaches these big milestones. Love the graduation hat. He is a doll!

p.s. The reading/spelling thing is great...but now I have no way to secretly communicate to Jeff b/c Taylor has figured out how decipher my words :)