Thursday, April 10, 2008

Big Slacker


Here are some pics of us in action doing Body Attack. Usually we would be on our toes for the push-ups, but we were into the triple digits now and needed a lower option! Like our matching tube socks???

This picture is at the end of the day...as you can see, we are looking a little worn!








Ifeel so bad that I haven't posted in over a month...oops! Unfortunately, I don't have a good excuse...I'm just LAZY!!! So, over the past month I have been pretty busy at Gold's Gym. We had a Quarterly workshop a few weeks ago, where we get to do all the latest releases from Les Mills (the New Zealand based company that does all the certification, choreography, and music for the classes we teach). We also get new info on our classes and being good instructors. I went to one last Fall in Las Vegas, so it was nice that this one was right here in Ogden at our brand-new Gym. It kicked off at 8am, and I was there until 5pm, doing all of the Les Mills classes. These include; Body Combat (kickboxing/martial arts), Body Attack (sports inspired aerobics), RPM (spinning), Body Pump (weight-lifting) and Body Step (step aerobics). There was also Body Flow (pilates), and Body Jam (hip-hop dance) that I didn't do. It was a long, but very fun day! Cody took me out afterwards to Texas Roadhouse....my favorite restraunt!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Annie said...

How many old people take your classes? Does Gold's Gym have classes for the elderly? Better yet, you need to be my personal trainer:>)

Lindsey said...

I like those tube socks, how come you don't teach in them? You should wear them around town, they're hot mama!!

SaraPete said...

I love tube socks!! I actually wear them about once a month...you're just never there:( Do you want me to order you some?

Smiley0709 said...

Wow.. That Q was sure fun wasn't it? I wish we could go to one like twice a month.. And, NO! You TOTALLY rocked Body Step.. :) A little tequila anyone?!? Ha ha.. That will be so fun to be able to teach together.. We should all team up and practice here after we get these current launches under our belt.. Your an awesome friend.. Glad I've gotten to know you :)