Sunday, February 3, 2008

I think the drought is over!




We have pretty much been getting hit with snow every other day for the past 5 weeks. Ok, when I say "hit" with snow.....I'm talking 18-24 inches at a time!! Cody's part-time job is snowblowing the Skeen residence (our current temporary residence) 2x a day!! Today we even got enough that they cancelled church....for some reason we weren't too upset about that one:) The boys LOVE to go outside with Cody while he shovels and blows snow. We took them out today for a couple hours, because it actually wasn't too cold. Caleb made is own snowhill that was about 8 ft up, and we pulled Jaken around on his little sled. They would stay out all day if it was up to them!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I know you're hating it up there, but you make it sound so fun!! I loove the snow, and spring will be here soon enough. Perhaps it is easy for me to say I love the snow when I haven't had to shovel even one scoop of snow. Also, way to be different and get a new blog background, it looks cute.

Jamie Jo said...

Cute pics. I love Jakie's hat. I HATE winter. If you read my blog-you would know my Top Ten reasons for hating winter.

Annie said...

You're not pretending they canceled church because of what happened last week are you!!

Take good snow pictures for the cute "winter" scrapbook I just made:)