Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A day in the life of Caleb....

Caleb found my boots the other day, and wanted to do a "photo shoot"! I found this hat of my dad's, so I thought these were cute! Cody is not impressed with the ones in his underwear, but I think it's funny!! He is such a fun little boy. He won't be 5 until May, but is very tall & smart for his age, so people think he is 6 0r 7! He goes to pre-school 3x a week, and loves it! He has a lot of friends, and is very well-behaved for his teachers. He has started to read this past month, and is so excited about it!

Caleb "fun-facts"

  • loves oatmeal, ham sandwiches, gogurt, fish, & protein drinks
  • can't wait to wake his little brother up in the morning, or from naps, so they can play
  • his 2 favorite people are Annie & DJ....yes even before Cody & I !
  • wants to be a Chef when he grows up
  • loves to set the table...always has salt & pepper, candles, napkins w/ the rings
  • favorite shows...Animal Planet, Biggest Loser, Dirty Jobs, Prehistoric Park, & Americn Idol
  • way into... transformers, power rangers, ninja turtles, dinosaurs, and monster trucks
  • loves outdoor things...fishing, hunting, camping, riding 4-wheelers & throwing rocks

9 comments:

Annie said...

Yes, an update! And that it was about my little friend was just so exciting. I miss the boys so much!

Lee said...

cute picts of caleb! we used to be some of his favorite people. . . sad for us that we're not anymore-

Blake said...

That is an awesome photo shoot, I don't know why Cody cares, we all know he runs around in that same outfit after he gets off work. Where do you think Caleb learned it from..lol.

SaraPete said...

Yeah, for sure Blake...like father, like son!!!

Tracy said...

Too bad we aren't closer! I think Caleb and Taylor could totally ahng together. She turns 5 in March and says, "I like hanging out with boys more than girls becasue girls are just so much drama..huh mom?" :) too funny!

Jamie Jo said...

I think the underwear shot is awesome! We miss Caleb! Get up here sometime. I'm afraid Mom is going to be home before we see you again.

Lindsey said...

What a character that Caleb Jones is. It's so interesting that who he is now is the same personality he will be 20 years from now, for the most part. Once a star child, always a star child.

Vonnie said...

Hi Sara,
Your family is darling! It's fun to see what you are up to and to and keep in touch this way. Your Caleb is getting so big. They are darling boys! Good job being a wonderful Mom.

Tracy said...

P.s. I am trying the treadmill workout tomorrow. I will let you know how it goes. Thanks soooo much for it! If it means I can look like you someday...I'm on it! :)