Thursday, April 10, 2008

Up for a new challenge


Just this past weekend I did a 2 day training to teach Body Step, a new class that Gold's is going to be getting next month. Back in the day, step aerobics was pretty much all I did. Now with all the other classes, I haven't done it in years, so I'm having to get re-acquainted it. Not to mention my calf muscles....ouch!!! There was 20 people that did the training, and 5 were good friends of mine, so it was a lot of fun! The new challenge for me is going to be learning choreography to 22 new tracks every 3 months (this includes Body Attack), while also remembering all the old choreography I have learned. It will be a little tuff, but I love a good challenge!!!

4 comments:

The Skeen's said...

I want to be the first to tell you that I think you are so awesome! You inspire me and the minute I get my strength back and I can start to exercise again baby I'll be back! Right now i try to walk. It isn't fast and it isn't far but I do manage to get there and back again. i haven't had to callfor back-up yet. Keep inspiring me!!!

Lee said...

i loved attending your body attack class- i wish you lived in logan and taught at my gym. . .

Lindsey said...

I think you're awesome! However, you can never have hurt feelings that I won't come to your step class...you should understand that more than anyone since you were there with me laughing your gutds out the one and only time I tried it. Good luck keeping up with it all!

SaraPete said...

Aunt Linda & Aunt Lee, thanks for the nice remarks! I just hope I can keep looking better and better w/ age like you two do!!! Lindsey, I'm not giving up on you!!!