Sunday, February 10, 2008

Obsessed or determined??


I used to give my sister Stacey a hard time for being "obsessed" with working out Well, it seems the tabels have turned!! But then I ask myself "am I obsessed, or just determined"? I like the determined option better, here is why....




  1. Determined to stay fit and healthy


  2. Determined to get out of the house and keep my sanity


  3. Determined for my kids not to sit in front of the t.v. all day


  4. Determined to have a great stress relief


  5. Determined to workout enough, that I can eat w/ out feeling guilty


Now I'm sure all my sisters are saying "Oh please", but now you know my reasons behind it! Okay, I realize that 3 hrs a day might be a bit much, but there's a lot worse things I could be doing...spending money, being a couch potato, sleeping. The key is to find a good balance...I'm working on it:)

5 comments:

Stanford Family said...

Hey! Welcome to the world of blogging! Haha. Your blog is cute. We need to hang out sometime. Stay in touch!

The Wimmer 5 said...

So nice to catch up via the web. You guys look great and cant wait to catch up. We move back in a month. Keep in touch.

JD

The Plewe Clan said...

I think that even if you are obsessed...it is your treat for yourself! I completely understand your need for sanity!

Tracy said...

HOLY COW...I need to have to come get my booty in shape like yours!! I am sooo impressed! I see it as sanity as well! :)

Lindsey said...

Hey Punk a lunk. I don't hink "oh please." After watching all three kids a couple weeks ago, it all came together for me. To each his own, and I think you're a darling mom and wifey and sissy.